What makes for a great dad? It’s not as overwhelming as you might think. It all starts with having a heart for God, and a heart for your kids.
In A Dad After God’s Own Heart, bestselling author Jim George shares the simple basics for how to be a good dad with your kids.:
– letting your kids know you love and care for them
– learning the keys to positive and effective communication
– knowing the qualities kids need most in a dad
– ways to encourage your children in their spiritual growth
– how to build healthy relationships that will last for a lifetime
As you commit to learning how to be a good dad, you’ll draw closer to your children and find fatherhood to be an incredible blessing.
“If you’re looking for a book to guide you or your fellow parent develop their spiritual role as a dad after God’s own heart, this is a great place to start. Jim George speaks like a guide, coach and pastor covering all the relationships — with God, with his wife, with his children, work, church, and with people outside the church, which go into creating a great dad.”